I'm still alive

When I'm in a blogging funk, I'm in a FUNK.

The last time I wrote in here was almost two months ago and to be honest, nothing much has changed except for one little thing, but I'll talk about that another time. Justin has already started a new semester and he's busy as always. Winter break went by way too fast, which makes me laugh every time because I'm on break 24/7 haaa...

We spent the first 1.5 weeks in Washington with Justin's family and t'was was funnn. We ate lots... and that's about all that I remember hahaha Then, the last four days of winter break, we flew down to LA and spent time with my familyyy. I feel like that was the first time our wholeeee family (minus gene) was home for that long together. It was too short, but I lovedddd it! We went to San Diego for New Years Eve/New Years, ate lots, went around Balboa Park, the old downtown SD(?), the Mormon Battalion place(!), the Seal Tour, etc. Only bad part was how a few of us (not me nor Justin) got like car sick.. sea sick.. some stomach flu.. haha Nonetheless, I had a blastttt. Take me back, pleaseeeee!! T.T

Picturesss... Just the few that I have on my phone right now.



 We rented one of those bicycle carts and it got so hard to pedal uphill that Justin got off and started pushing hahahha I laughed so much on this ride...

Sunday was also Justin's 24th birthday! That old man ;) And this is the only picture I have available right this second.
I made that cake! More like put it together, but yes. Peach cobbler ice cream cake :) 
Everybody started talking about how good it was before I got a piece, so I thought it'd be really good, but I was disappointed. Maybe they hyped it too much. It was just alright hahaha

Yay for blogging! Was that not the most boring blog post you've ever read.
Thanks for reading 'til the end hahaha

Until next time.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts