Last post

As a non-married person?!

Considering the trend of how not often I've been writing in here, I'll probably be married the next time I write in here! Maybe not. We'll see.

The last time I wrote in here, I wasn't even engaged!

Since January, a lot has happened, I guess haha

Here's what happened through pictures!
I got engaged to the love of my life! on February 11 :)
And these lovely people were there to support us.
 Went to LA the same weekend just for fun!
Just a picture on the airplane.
 I turned 22! Whoo whoo!
And I have wonderful people that surprised me with these cute hearts with notes :)

And finally, I graduated from BYU! Whoo whoo!
Now what? I have no idea...
Applied to a few jobs, so we'll see what happens haha
By the way... I hate those dumb caps... 

In 24 days, on May 30, I'll be Sugene Kahng! How weird is that?! That sounds weird to me... but it's happening ladies and gentleman. It hasn't quite hit me yet, but it will eventually, and it will be one heck of a journey. No matter how hard it gets, I wouldn't want to go through it with anyone else but this guy!

Comments

Popular Posts